AutoMeter Memory Saver & Smart Power System - SPS-12
Features• Maintain Seat Positions, Radio Stations, Vehicle Settings while vehicle battery is disconnected
• Convenient Hand-Held Design
• Simple, plug and play operation.
• Direct AC power connection insures 100% uptime during battery-out service with no need to charge unit.
• Purpose built to provide regulated voltage ensuring safe operation while converting 120 VAC to 14VDC.
• OBDII or optional 12v outlet adapter (AC-75) ensures compatibility with nearly all vehicles making the SPS-12 extremely versatile.
• Parasitic Draw Indicator
○ Easy to read LED indicators show low, medium, or high current draw aiding in diagnosis.
○ Solid Green or Yellow Lights indicate that current is in the normal range.
○ Solid Red Light indicates that current is in the high range.
○ An unlit "Power to Vehicle" LED indicates that current draw is very high.
○ A flashing "AC Power" LED indicates that there is a direct short.
• Max continuous output current: 4 Amps
• Output voltage: > 14 VDC
• Input voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Max AC Input current: 2.5 Amps
• Short circuit protection: Yes
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F
• Storage Temperature: -4° to 185°F
• Dimensions: 7.5" x 5" x 1.75"
• Weight: 1.5 lbs.